Friday, October 19, 2012

It was a cool, damp Friday night...

And I was home at this old house with a slight cold or something and felt so tired I didn't even feel like getting up to plug in my camera so I could charge it and upload the rest of the pictures from last weekend.  I'm snuggled up on the sofa with a blankey and my favorite cat watching a movie and napping from time to time.  Bob's complaining of a sore throat so he's got his own comfy set up in the other room and is likely sleeping right now versus watching whatever movie he said he was going to.  Anyway, it is very quiet and serene in our home right now.  Love it!

The soccer team has held on for two regional games so far.  We won 7-0 Tuesday night and last night's nail biter was 2-1. Great game!!!  Robbie played the entire game and did a really good job (both nights).  Now we move onto the final tomorrow for the Regional Title.

Keep you posted...

And I'll get up sometime tonight to charge my camera so I can upload more pictures very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment