Saturday, October 6, 2012
Autumn!
I don't know about you, but the cold, rainy weather we had here last night really put me in the mood for more of the same. I'm kind of mad that it will be sunny today! I got a lot of yard work done last week so need to get some things done inside and was hoping to feel all cozy in my sweats while working indoors today. Now I'll just glance out the window and wish I were outdoors. Maybe I'll have to change my plans a bit. I do still have 3 more days off work :)
Here are some exciting events we having coming up this autumn here at this old house:
Soccer Tournament time
Keeping the youngest of our nieces and nephews next weekend
My Birthday
Presidential Election-- I've been taking Robbie to the polls and into the voting booth with me since he was a toddler so he has grown up knowing the importance of voting. He will get to cast his own ballot for the very first time next month!
Concert with Robbie and Kaylyn
James Bond movie release
Taking Robbie on his first college campus tour
Thanksgiving with Mom and Tom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What campus are you going to visit? Big year for Robbie---voting!
ReplyDelete