Thursday, October 25, 2012

Introducing: Baby Emmeline

Meet the ultimate purse dog...Emme (pronounced  Emmy). All 13 ounces of her!  Emme is Kaylyn's new puppy and she (Emme, not Kaylyn) is a teacup yorkshire terrier.  
Baby Emme is sitting on Robbie's lap last weekend.  She is so small, like a rat!  ha ha
She is about 9 weeks old.  Her mama weighs 2# and her daddy weighs 1.5# so I guess she'll be around the same.
We emptied the candy out of my pumpkin and put Emme in there for kicks-n-giggles.  We allowed Kaylyn's mom to bring her over last weekend after the disappointing soccer game so that she could surprise Kaylyn.  A tiny dog for a tiny girl :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I want Emmy. She is so cute. I really do want a little yorkie for Rocky to play with. We are in Tennessee on way to a south Bend. Should get there tomorrow eve. Stopped for the nite. It is really cold. Up here. Mom

    ReplyDelete