Thursday, October 11, 2012

Busy Busy

Our friend, Darrell, gathered a bunch of us together last night at the Bonefish Grill.  I'd only eaten there once and it was when I was sick with acid reflux so was looking forward to paying for good food that I could actually enjoy this time.  Above is me (red face after my one and only martini), Darrell, Jennifer and her friend from work.  Kevin, Bob and another couple also joined us.  It was also Jennifer and Kevin's 5 year anniversary and Bang Bang shrimp night.  It was very yummy!

Robbie's team won their first district soccer game on Tuesday so tonight they go back to hopefully win the district title again this year.  Next week is regionals and they automatically get to play in that so we have at least another week of soccer left.

I'm counting down the hours until I get Samantha and Griffin for the weekend.  I will pick them up tomorrow, on my birthday, and they will stay with us here at this old house all weekend.  We have big plans to eat at the "fire rice" restaurant.  It's actually a Japanese place but Sam has always called it "fire rice" because of how they prepare the food on the hibachi grill.  We've taken her there since she was 2!   I'm going to bake a cake and let the kids decorate it for me on Saturday.  You're sure to see pictures of that on here next week. 

Bob and I still haven't ventured down to the new riverfront yet but hope to do that this weekend and take the kiddos with us to play on the new equipment.  It's supposed to be pretty neat.  Cross your fingers that it won't rain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment