Man, do I feel stuck! It's about that time of year when, especially during the past two dreary, cold, rainy days, I am wanting to run full force into Spring allergies and all. When I took out the mail earlier I looked for any sign of Spring and I found some...my crocus leaves are up and some daffodils are starting to poke up from beneath the mulch. Thank goodness! We have plenty to do inside but the thought of doing an indoor home improvement project pushes me over the edge. I might try to finally get the crown moulding in our bedroom painted on Sunday but otherwise am fine with the inside of our house for now. Projects always take us so long (ie. not having the crown moulding painted yet).
I'm ready to turn my compost, plant herb seeds, get the patio furniture out and watch the birds come and go. Outdoor projects are so much fun and don't seem to take as long as indoor ones.
I also sit and read the Yellowstone Facebook page and think about going there this year. You knew I was going, right? ha ha! Then I think about all the future trips I plan on taking there like in the Winter so I can see everything covered in a blanket of snow and in Autumn so I can see the aspen trees in full color down in the lower elevations. I think about dragging Bob on hiking trails despite the risk for grizzly bear activity. He's kind of a scaredy-cat like that.
Then I think of the bucket list of places I want to go....New York City, Washington DC, Key West, Napa Valley, Italy, Cowboys Stadium, Michigan Upper Peninsula, Montana, Oregon coast, possibly a cruise and maybe Hawaii. And the places I never want to go (or care to go back again)...Panama City Beach, Myrtle Beach, Disney World, New Mexico, Arizona, Arkansas, Mississippi. Probably Oklahoma, cause why would I?
So this is my brain dump for today. Could've probably turned this into two posts. Maybe I'll have pictures of something to post next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment