
The dessert area...pumpkin rum cake, pumpkin pecan cheesecake, Texas gold bars.
The kids table...tablecloth is a relic from G&G Henning that I inherited.
The adult table...I just love the new Christmas dishes I got this year.
Our blond nephew, Braden, opening Greedy Santa gifts.
Our lovely niece, Morgan, showing off her new Ulta makeup kit.
Future farmer of America, our first nephew, Jared, happy to get some cash for Christmas.
Hot apple cider simmering away on the stove...add a little rum and YUM!, good stuff!!
Candy cane shaped cheeseball (recipe on here a couple posts back).
Mom excited about some new bubble bath and fragrant lotion...and an early birthday gift of Lib's candy.
Sadly, there are not any pictures of any of us from this old house. We opened our gifts after returning home with Robbie from medical appt. #2 in 3 days on Christmas Eve morning. I knew Robbie wouldn't want to be photographed since he was so sick and didn't even think to get a picture of me, Bob or the cats. I also didn't get any pictures of Brock and Sarah that day. Oh well. Maybe we'll try to get a good family picture in 2012.








I like the new Christmas dishes. I wish I had bought some a few years ago.
ReplyDeleteMe too. I've been wanting Christmas dishes for years and years and wish I would have started collecting them so I could've had a whole set by now. These were just some cheap-o dishes at Walmart but I really like them. The red plates are from Target.
ReplyDelete