Now that I can somehow, magically, add pictures back to my blog I thought I would go backwards and post some from Christmas 2012.
Lucas by Christmas light when we were decorating the downstairs tree.
Dining room table set for Christmas.
Fluffy's favorite spot was under the living room tree with the Christmas Mouse.
First season of homemade cinnamon rolls.
The kiddos at the Fisher's on Christmas Day.
Robbie, Kaylyn and Bob having an early Christmas brunch at our house. (on a sad note, Kaylyn and Robbie are no longer dating again for the second time. I'm afraid this time it's for good :( )
More pictures to come soon including the green tarp on top of this old house, the DVD shelf Bob custom built for the downstairs, the start of the custom built bookshelf we just purchased wood for today and maybe some updated photos of the downstairs. We still need a mirror and a few pictures and curtains but after that and the bookshelf I think we will finally be done.
We are staying in for Superbowl Sunday. I'm going to make a couple things and Bob will run out and get some boneless wings from BW's and we'll settle in for an evening of football.

No comments:
Post a Comment