Sunday, March 25, 2012

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Guess what I'll be doing next Saturday night at 8:00??  Watching the Kansas Jayhawks play in the Final Four!!!  Oh, and I hope Louisville beats the crap out of UK.  LOL  


Did you know?-- "The Kansas Jayhawks men's basketball program is the intercollegiate men's basketball program of the University of Kansas Jayhawks and is one of the most successful and prestigious programs in the history of college basketball. The program is classified in the NCAA's Division I and the team competes in the Big 12 Conference.
The Jayhawks' first coach was the inventor of the game, James Naismith, who is ironically the only losing coach in the schools history. The Kansas basketball program has produced some of the game's most notable professional players (including Clyde Lovellette, Wilt Chamberlain, Jo Jo White, Danny Manning, Paul Pierce) and coaches (including Phog Allen, Adolph Rupp, John McLendon, Dean Smith, Dutch Lonborg, Larry Brown, Roy Williams and Bill Self). Allen founded the National Association of Basketball Coaches and with Lonborg was an early proponent of the NCAA tournament.[1][2]"-- courtesy of Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment