Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Things I Do When I Get Off Work

You know how my only New Year's resolution was to spend more time doing things I want to do?
Well, I'm doing that.  I've gardened for hours just because I wanted to, walked nearly every day for the past month and baked a lot of homemade granola.
And another thing I did one afternoon when I got off of work was to carefully place my gnome door and window under our big tree in the backyard.  I didn't want to stop there so I also made a small rock path leading up to the door; you know, so the gnomes don't have to get their feet muddy when they come home.  ha ha!
If you click to enlarge the picture some you'll see that the sign on the door says, "There's no place like gnome."  Robbie gave me this door and window set for Christmast this past year.  I've planted a couple sprigs of Lily of the Valley near the pathway (starts from my mother-in-law from her garden) and some other lilies around the tree.  Isn't it just the cutest?

3 comments: