Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friday Stuff

I've probably had plenty to blog about this week but the days have gone by so fast that I haven't had time to be on the computer very much.  Right now, at the beginning of March Madness my evenings are spent watching games. Before dark I have been outside gardening.  I think I've worked out in the yard about 8 hours this week and LOVED every minute of it.  I've been digging up plants and relocating them, weeding, picking up leaves and planning for my herb garden.  I'm hoping to get that area ready this weekend and will plant seeds and baby plants after Spring Break.  My compost pile did well this past winter so in a few weeks I plan on using that soil in my garden.  I am also wanting to create a "natural fence" between our yard and the new neighbor.  I dug up some Maiden Grass yesterday and used it to start the "fence".  I also bought a tree and want to get more tall grass and another burning bush for that area.  It'll give us a little more backyard privacy. 

I met with Robbie's teacher advocate this week to help him plan his senior classes.  Can you believe that??  He is interested in athletic training or being a chiropractor at this point.  We talked him into changing some of his gym classes next year to classes where he might get a taste of what he'll have to take in college to earn one of those degrees. ie.  anatomy, sports medicine, medical terminology.  We told him if he does well in those courses and thinks he might want to learn more then he will have a starting foundation for courses he will have to take in college. 

Bob's been working like crazy for nearly a month now.  He's about ready to drop so it will be nice when this project gets done so he can go back to regular hours.  I'll just put it like this--he doesn't work for a family friendly business owner. Thank goodness I do!

I'll end this post with a couple pictures of Robbie and Lil Missy.  My camera didn't do well in this first photo with red eye reduction.  I tried to fix it myself and, well, you see how it turned out.  Regardless, Lil Missy is just adorable even with red eyes in this semi blurry photo. This was taken prior to a recent basketball game.

 This is a picture of the two lovebirds on their "anniversary".  Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment