Getting in more snuggle time with little princess.
I mean, really, what could be more adorable than this sweet face?!
Last Saturday I spent the night at the hospital with Kristi and baby Ella. Twelve hours seemed to fly by when helping take care of this little one and her mama! We didn't get much sleep but it sure was fun helping care for a newborn. Did you know the newborn stage is my favorite baby age? I just love it when they are this little.
I arrived in my comfy clothes with blanket, pillow, camera and toothbrush in my bag and settled in for the night. I think we got 3-4 hours of sleep between the nurses bringing Ella in to nurse. Each time we thought she was finished eating and falling asleep she would cry when I picked her up from the warmth of her mama's chest. I'm sure if her memory were that long, Ella would know me as the mean girl who kept tearing her away from the milk wagon and the person who was frequently fidgeting with her clothes to change her diaper. She has a very good set of lungs for such a little one.
That is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen! She must take after her momma...
ReplyDeleteAgree!
Delete