Friday, May 11, 2012

Heck of a Week

I'M SO GLAD IT'S FRIDAY.  It's been such a busy week work-wise, making appointments for me and Robbie for various things, running errands, paying bills, etc.  I'm behind with my weekly work report due to client issues such as spending 1/2 day in ER with one client, 3 hours with another one, trying to find out why one is unresponsive and in ICU, one death and another one got some really bad health news.  Reports go along with all of this so in addition to my regular stuff I've had a lot extra to do.  This is incredibly unusual but it makes everything else fall behind.  It'll all come out in the wash eventually and I'll have days when I have just enough to do but I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel just yet.  I'd love a Lemon Drop martini about now.  ha ha!! 

TGIF!  Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!  I will be celebrating at The Cheesecake Factory this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment