My herb garden is coming along slowly, but it's coming along...basil leaves finally sprouted up last week...I use a ton of basil so cannot wait to have some fresh to use when I cook or just on a tomato sandwich this summer.
Dill is another herb I use a lot of and will be able to dry my own dill weed...
And this is the 2012 forestry relocation program I am working on. In this pot are 3 Japanese Maple trees I foraged from the front yard before Bob mowed for the first time this year. There were many more but I had to rescue a few of them and will grow them in this pot over the summer and see how they do.
You know, these aren't the first trees I've grown from seedlings in a pot then planted in our yard. Free trees are a good thing!
Oh and that thing growing out of my compost bin is moving along quite nicely. I am still not sure if it is a pumpkin or other decorative gourd but hopefully will find out soon.
You really have a green thumb.
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you! I have to agree with you as my so-called Christmas cactus is still blooming from when it started last Halloween! Crazy!!
ReplyDelete