Just got home a few hours ago after a long-ass drive in returning Spring Break traffic prolonged by a supposed sinkhole on the interstate making us have to detour out of the way. Then we fell into more clogged highway traffic making our return trip home take an extra 3 hours. We had a great trip and enjoyed spending time with Mom and Tom over in Gulf Shores. Pictures to follow very soon! The weather was nice all but one day and thanks to the mild weather in that area the gulf was warm enough to swim in.
After unloading the Tahoe rental, we returned it to the lot then Bob and I did a quick Walmart run so I could buy some stuff to have for Easter dinner tomorrow. Unfortunately our bbq place will be closed tomorrow so we picked up some Big B and I will make homemade mac-n-cheese, green beans, grilled asparagus and devilled eggs for our meal. Besides that we'll spend our Easter Sunday mowing the grass, doing laundry and I'll work in my garden (which is actually a treat for me). I'll get the vacay pics up sometime Sunday or Monday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment