We left for Gulf Shores on March 31 in the wee hours of the morning. We packed the night before...thank goodness! If we would have rented a vehicle even an inch smaller than the Tahoe we could not have packed all this crap...
Bob ande I at Bahama Bob's in Gulf Shores. Mom and Tom took all of us out to eat this evening.
Bob eating breakfast on our patio.
Our condo building...Crystal Shores. We stayed on the 9th floor. The condo looked just like the photos I posted a couple months ago. It was very nice! I loved having the master bedroom on the front of the unit so we could sleep with the sliding door open and hear the waves all night.
Bob and I on our balcony patio.
Robbie and Kaylyn on our first full day at the beach. She is such a cutie!
Robbie working on his soccer skills.
"Surfing" on a boogie board he found in the pool area one night. No one claimed it so he took it against my better advice. We did leave it at the condo when we came home so it was just a short term theft. ha ha!
I have tons more pictures. I thought I would break the posts down to a few so as not to overload you with so many pictures. I'll do a post of just Robbie and Kaylyn since I have lots of pics of them and they are so cute. I'll do another post of our food because you know how I love taking photos when we go out to eat, family picture post and I'll do a final post of some sunrise and sunset pictures I took.








It is clear, I need to go to the beach asap. Gah, I miss that place!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pics. I just love that beach.
ReplyDeleteWe would like to go back there again. The beach was very nice, clean and not as wild as other places during spring break.
Delete