Friday, April 13, 2012
Gulf Shores, Part 3 of 4 (or 5)
View from our balcony...I loved it! No palm trees or anything obstructing our view. And, compared to other places we've stayed our condo was a lot closer to the water.
More photos from Gulf State Park.
These will be our official family pictures for this year so if anyone wants one I will get a print for you. I can get 5x7 or 4x6. Just email me or comment if you'd like one. I might crop the one above just a little bit more.
Bob and I had lunch at Lulu Buffett's (Jimmy's sister) in Gulf Shores one day. I ordered fried oysters and shrimp and when I was eating one of the oysters I bit into something hard that I thought was probably a piece of shell. When I fished it out of my mouth I saw that it was a pearl!!!! How cool is that? Lulu's place is pretty neat. There are lots of things for kids to do and all the walls of the building open up so everyone gets to eat "outdoors". There is also a little shop and outdoor bar area right in a marina area just off the highway. It is a pretty popular place as we had to wait an hour just for lunch time---gives patrons time to look around and spend more $$.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Amy, please order your dad and I a 5x7 photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Susan
Amy, Bob and I would like a 5x7 also.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Phylis