Kaylyn (far left) and Robbie (far right in the water) playing a game I bought them.
Kaylyn had a different bathing suit on everyday. LOL!!

Ready to go shopping late one morning.
This was down in Orange Beach at Gulf State Park ( I think that's the name of it). It was beautiful over there.
We did a short photo session (our family photos will be posted later this week) before eating at Cobalt.
The picture below was taken outside of Shipp's Harbour Grill where we met Mom and Tom one night for dinner. I think this was on Wednesday; it rained and was cool that day. This is where I ate Royal Reds for the first time (more on that in another post).
These photos were on Friday, our last day before heading home. Robbie thought he was really out there with his new, neon trunks. I told him those colors and the length are what boys wore back when I was in high school. The 80's is back!!
I forgot to mention in my first post about vacation that Robbie and Kaylyn parasailed on the first day at the beach. Bob and I could watch them from our balcony with binoculars and my Nikon was able to get some pretty good pictures of them. I might have to do a 5th vacation post for just that adventure.











What great pics of both of them. Tell Robbie that he and grandma have something in common--
ReplyDeleteparasailing.
They liked the parasailing part but the rest of the time in the boat they were getting sea sick. I couldn't believe how high up they went. I have pictures to post of that soon.
Delete