Sunday, April 15, 2012

Prom 2012

Robbie and his girlfriend, Kaylyn, ready for prom.    (If you click on the photos they do enlarge so you can see them better)



I urged them to do something besides just standing there for one picture...and you can see her cute silver high heels.




Kaylyn didn't want any kind of corsage (it's not modern) but I wanted her to have something so ordered these flower rings for her--which I could have made myself very easily.  ha ha!  They are real flowers (mums?) and were so cute. She loved them!

The kids went to prom after dinner then attended the after prom party that the school organized.  How do I know they actually went?  Because they had to turn in an attendance form in order to attend and if they wouldn't have shown up by 1:15 a.m. the parents would be contacted.  All the kids were locked in at the after prom party until 2:45.  After the party they went out for breakfast and Bob tells me Robbie got home around 4:15. 

2 comments:

  1. Amy, Did you take the pictures? They look like professional ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I took all of the ones shown above. Thanks for the compliment!!

      Delete