Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Cheesecake Factory

We stopped at The Cheesecake Factory in Louisville last weekend after Robbie's soccer game.  You know, because a soccer game in the same town as The Cheesecake Factory is a good reason to stop and eat there before heading home on a cold, windy Sunday afternoon.  Robbie's girlfriend had never eaten there so that made it another good reason to go.  I had a salad for my meal so that I wouldn't feel so guilty eating the cheesecake.   ha ha!  That made me want to write this post to document the cheesecakes I've ordered there since my first visit to The Cheesecake Factory in Indy way back in 2003.  Or at least I tried to remember all the types of cheesecake I've had.  I've sampled bites of Robbie and Bob's like the Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake version in addition to the ones I've ordered for myself. 

I've eaten at the Indy restaurant several times but have also visited the one in Nashville 3x, Louisville 5x, Overland Park, KS 1x and Denver 1x.  Yes, I'm keeping track. 

Cheesecakes I've ordered:
White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle--My favorite so far
Fresh Banana Cream
Chocolate Coconut Cream--My 3rd favorite
Chocolate Tuxedo Cream
Chocolate Raspberry  Truffle
Mango Key Lime--My 2nd favorite
White Chocolate Caramel Macademia Nut

So it's not that this was a slow news day here at this old house, but I was just tallying things up and decided to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment