Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday Blahs

                                            -"my thoughts exactly."


It has been calm here at this old house making it difficult to come up with topics to write about.  I thought about creating a post about how I don't really care what the persons running for president think about same-sex marriage or birth control; I'd rather they know about making our economy better and good decisions about worldly things. Sigh.

I thought about posting about the upcoming outdoor soccer season and how we will only actually end up spending the night out of town for one night, versus the many I thought it would be.  We will have to travel out of town about 6 times between mid-March and end of May which  isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I could blog about this crazy weather pattern we've had this Winter but everyone has already talked that into the ground.

Hey!  I could write about something we've ordered which makes Bob and I very excited...but I'd rather wait until I can post a picture.

Vacation plans, gas prices, increase is missing persons, are diet drinks good for you? etc. etc. etc.  It's just another boring Thursday and I'm happy to have it even though I have nothing to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment