Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12


  These photos were copied from Facebook.


We're finally slowing down for a few weeks around here.  Our lives will be more normal again as we'll all finally have a set schedule which is how I prefer things when Robbie starts college next week.  It's been a good summer with the weather being so mild for the first time since I can remember.  Recall last summer?  I just remember total misery for about 85 days straight and never wanting to be outdoors.  This summer has been much different.

We're coming off of a crazy weekend of celebrating with family and friends.  Cousin Scotty got married on Saturday to a wonderful gal and we had a cookout with friends yesterday.  I was exhausted today from being on the go but things will be fairly cool (ie. less hectic) for a while now.  We will attend the outdoor symphony with neighbors this weekend but that's it.  I'm looking forward to it.  We still have to finish the stairs which I'll work on a little every night and then it'll be Bob's turn to figure out the handrails, etc.  I'm looking forward to a few weeks of just hanging out in the Big O, namely our house, before we do some traveling next month.

I'm going to post some wedding pictures in the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment