Monday, January 28, 2013

Testing

Well somehow I was able to upload photos to my blog today without any message stating I was out of "free" space on here.  So these are a little dated but are from our trip to Alabama for Thanksgiving.  Above, we are standing next to one of the gigantic poinsettias at Bellingrath Gardens when we went for the outdoor light display.

Below are photos from the Pensacola military base museum.  It was really neat and the pictures don't do justice to the planes hanging from the ceiling and all there is to see there. 




Robbie walking on Gulf Shores beach one evening.

Now I'm excited to see if I can get some Christmas pictures on here....if I even took any.  I am sure I took some of our trees but not sure I took any when we got together with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment