I just had a situation today with someone I do not care for. Someone from my past who is also in my present, unfortunately. After the situation ended I kept thinking to myself, "These other people are such idiots that I am literally speechless...I have no words." But really, I have a lot of words and I got each and every one of them off my chest. I did not hold back and do not care if they are mad, sad, glad, hurt, confused, sick, hot, cold, rich, poor, sick or hungry. I just don't care. I can only be sticky-sweet-nice for so many years before I will break.
Today was that day. And you know what, I feel good about what I said.
Something else I keep thinking about is a t-shirt I saw around the time of the 2008 election. It said (in reference to Geo. Dubya, of course), "A village in Texas is missing its idiot!" Except in my case you'd have to plug in a midwestern state and make it plural. ha ha!
So today I started my vacation and I am happy. I can do what I want for the next 10 days and let me tell you, it's gonna be great
except for sweating out my cholesterol test early next week. ha ha! If not for that I would probably pour myself a glass of Devil Wine right now and celebrate my sharp tongue.
Just for fun:
Village Idiot | |
|
A gormless gimp who couldn't find his arse with both hands.
village idiot | |
|
George W. Bush, or some other inept human being
Village Idiot | |
|
The stupidest person in a town, neighborhood, or village (hence the name)
|
|
|
Good for you.
ReplyDelete