Robbie and Kaylyn dressed up for the homecoming dance last Saturday night.
They had dinner at our house and I set the dining room up all restaurant-like and such, including my great aunt's china.
Those are the last of the flowers from my garden.
Enjoying some garlic-herb bread before dinner.
Ahhh, seafood alfredo over ziti (my own concocted recipe) and peanut butter chocolate cheesecake.
The kids seemed to enjoy eating at home (and saving a little $$). We didn't let them in the dining room until the bread was done so they'd have something to nibble on while I prepared the alfredo entree. They chatted and listened to Frank Sinatra (Robbie said the music reminded him of Grandma Candy) while I cooked then Bob and I hid ourselves away until they called me back to serve dessert and frosty glasses of milk.
I must say, I took a few bites of the cheesecake and it is definitely a keeper! If you like peanut butter and chocolate this would be like dying and going to heaven for you. I cut myself a slice and placed in the freezer until after my cholesterol test next week.




No comments:
Post a Comment