I heard Mitt Romney's speech last night on the radio as we drove an hour home from a soccer game. It was a good speech. It'd be great if he could actually do all the things he promised, but they all say that crap. I'm still not voting for him. I don't want to vote for Obama either. I don't think anyone will cooperate with him just like in the past few years and nothing will get done. It seems like anything good he's tried to do has been roadblocked and I don't think that will change. I don't know who I'm going to vote for. The only reason I will vote is so I can have the right to bitch later.
Unsurprising newsflash: I wish Bill Clinton was running for president again. I'll say that every election year until I die. He's the man!
No comments:
Post a Comment