Sunday, August 19, 2012

Robbie

Robbie on the first day of his last year in high school a couple weeks ago.  Nearly 18 years old!

Breakfast of Champions:  Caramel Glazed Monkey Bread.  This was his request  for breakfast that morning.  I used a new recipe and it was better than any I've tried.

Robbie and Kaylyn relaxing in the hammock she bought for him this summer.

The family room is just about finished.  I will be filling nail holes and painting trim here in a little while. We still have to put up new doors but that will wait a couple more days.  The paint looks awesome!!!  I was going to have an official unveiling of our new room for Robbie's birthday but with soccer and Bob working overtime it will be difficult to have a get-together at our house for the next several weekends.  If you want to see it you'll just have to call and make sure one of us will be here and stop on by.   I'll post some more updated pictures in a couple days.

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe that this is the last pic of the 1st day of schoool for Robblie. He will appreciate all of those photos that you have taken through out his life.
    Heading towards being finished is a big relief with this project. Your dad and I will call after this next weekend to see when you all will be home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you have me wanting to spruce up a few things. I have already changed the guest room from red to blue. I just had too much red in this house. It looks really nice and cool. Peaceful. Then the porch needs painting. I think we can do that ourselves. Then we have a new kitchen floor being installed tomorrow. See what you started? Haha. Looking forward to the pics. I know it will be lovely. I luv you, hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete