At 4:25 pm today, Robbie will be officially 18 years old. Bob is still working on the doors and I didn't want to stop his forward motion, so instead of asking how to scan pictures I just took pictures of pictures from a scrapbook for this post.
Checked into the hospital around 10 pm on August 27 and below I am relaxing the following morning after FINALLY getting some good drugs. ha ha!! I'm on the phone with somone.
Dr. Graham delivering my very chubby baby boy. The candy man, as I called him, Dr. Patel, is over near the curtain. Loved him!
Robbie, conehead and all. LOL!!
Dad visiting us in the hospital. Look at how young you look, Dad!!!
At Mom's apartment when Robbie was 9 days old and I ventured out to drive on my own for the first time.
Me visiting Robbie at the hospital to nurse him. He stayed in until Sept. 1 for jaundice. Nowadays they would have just sent him home with one of those bili-blankets I think.
Grandpa Henning and Robbie
Grandma Henning and Robbie
Love this picture of us!
Anyway, I'm the mother of an adult man now. That seems so weird.
I started Robbie off with his breakfast of choice, Monkey Bread, and then we are going to take he and Kaylyn out for dinner this evening. He didn't really want a party this year but did ask for a birthday cake from Coldstone. I've missed baking a specialty cake for him but with all the family room crap going on I decided to just get what he wanted and make it easy on myself :)
I'll post some birthday pictures later this week.









Your baby, grandma's boy forever.
ReplyDeleteRobbie was an adorable baby and you have some neat pictures. He's a neat looking adult too.
ReplyDeleteSorry I meant handsome looking adult.
ReplyDelete