I've resorted to doing a couple picture dumps in order to get photos on here from our trip. I found that I don't have the time to tell a story about everything we did...we can just talk about when I see everyone again. (click to see photos better)
View of Old Faithful Inn from the Old Faithful geyser.
Elk we saw early one morning when we were scouting for wildlife.
Fireplace inside Old Faithful Inn.
Swallows in their mud-type houses built under the eaves of a bathroom building in the park.
Me, in Old Faithful geyser area one morning.
Elk and their babies
Yellow Bellied Marmot we saw on a hike one morning. She had two little ones milling about too.
Teton Range
Teton National Park
Teton range as seen from Jackson Lake Lodge early one morning when we were looking for moose.
Dam in Teton area
Ah, one of our favorite places to eat is Leek's Pizza between Teton and Yellowstone Parks. We discovered it last year and made sure to have lunch there one time during this visit. This is their cheesy garlic bread. All pizza crust is whole wheat and is really good!
Marina at Leek's
I believe this is a mule deer we saw in the Slough Creek area one morning. She has a baby tucked away in the tall grasses and the mama appeared to be on alert even before we arrived. We watched her for a while and kept waiting for a bear or wolf to come out of the woods for the baby. Thankfully, nothing happened while we were watching.




No comments:
Post a Comment