Yeah, I'm not done talking about Christmas just yet. I still have my village set on display. I put most of the pieces on a 4 tiered shelf and the set below on the buffet. I love my Christmas Village pieces and discovered this year that I do not have to group all of it together and can instead break up the scenes I want to create. Below is the Greenhouse and Christmas Tree farm.
Below is the Bridal Boutique and Apartment building which is on the bottom of the corner shelf.
Up from that is the Bakery and Toy store. I had so much fun putting all of this together!
On the top of the corner shelf is the Kellerman's House.
I suppose I'll take down all of my village pieces in a week or so. I'm just about done with winter although I doubt winter is done with us. I'd like to have one more good snow and then I'll be looking out for my early spring flowers to come up. We seem to have gotten either ice or a dusting of snow during each weather event this season and I just want some real snow....several inches of it!
I'm ready to spend my evenings outdoors planting flowers, tending to my herb garden and bird watching.
I really liked your idea of the tiers for the Christmas Village.
ReplyDelete