Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Eve 2013

I really did a horrible job of taking pictures at the New Year's Eve party this year.  Most of these are some I stole off of Facebook.  I had my camera but was busy singing, playing some horse race game that I was too tipsy to understand, and socializing to remember to snap very many pictures.  The first two pictures below are the only ones I took.  Lol!
 

 Below here are ones I stole from friends...



Darrell's party was smallish this year but we all had a really good time!  The night just seemed to fly by and before I knew it we were getting stopped at a sobriety checkpoint on the bypass.  Our friend took us home so we had no worries when we were stopped. Timmy, our friend, doesn't drink at all so we were safe as could be going home.  We always take cab fare and the # for the local taxi company when we know we are both going to enjoy some spirits at these parties so never fear about us ever driving under the influence. 

So now we're in a new year!  So far, so good although returning to work was difficult last week.  It was nice just having to work a couple days and then have the weekend off though.   We've been anxiously awaiting the 5-8 inches of snow they've been predicting for the past week and still, as of right now, we've only had rain today and it is currently 40 degrees so rain is all we'll probably get.  I cancelled all of my home visits tomorrow thinking I'd be snowed in.  Oh well. 

Hope everyone is having a good new year so far!

*on a disappointing note-- I took pictures on my new camera at Dad and Susan's and The Fisher's/Stone's on Christmas day, however, when I transferred pictures today they were no where to be found.  I'm not sure what happened. I also had video of our newest family  member, Luke, so that is gone too.  I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment