Please bear with me...I am learning more about how to upload more pictures on here. Seems I may have to purchase a package for about $2.50 per month in order to continue to post pictures on my blog since I've capped my free limit. I want Bob to check over this first before I agree to purchase extra GB. I want to continue my blog since I use it as kind of a diary of our life and eventually plan on printing out some of my posts and place in a scrapbook of some kind for the future.
I did post some pictures on my Facebook page if anyone wants to friend me on there and look at our Thanksgiving pictures.
Bob and I bought some new outdoor Christmas lights at Menard's tonight and some little Christmas trees in urns to place on the front porch. We are going to decorate the outside this weekend and also purchase a live tree for downstairs. I have 3 trees up inside so far and they are soooo pretty!! The tree in the living room is decorated with clear lights and tons of ornaments in silver, gold and cream, with strands of pearls, gold mesh and my favorite angel tree topper. I could just sit and stare at it for hours.
Of course, you saw previous pictures of our wine themed tree in the kitchen that I'll continue adding wine themed ornaments over time. I put a small tree in the guest room window with all fragile, bright colored ornaments and multi colored lights. And, finally, the live tree will have multi colored lights and all of our whimsical ornaments including Robbie's ornaments that I've collected for him since he was born. We put a star on top of that tree.
I just LOVE Christmas trees and ornaments!! I think I finally "got" how to properly put lights on a tree too. I've studied the pre-lit trees and figured out that you have to run the lights over each individual limbs, then over and under each individual branch on both side of the limbs. It takes a while but it also lights up the inside of the tree and not just the outside of the limbs. LOVE IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment