Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween Party

Our friend Darrell had his 10th Annual Costume Party last weekend.  This was our fifth year to attend.  It gets better every year!  Below are Darrell and Jonathan; one of Darrell's friends who I was introduced to several months ago and is now my hair stylist extraordinaire! Love them both!
Me and Jennifer. Love my beer mug purse as a prop!
Darrell, me and friends Sandy and Steve.
Friends Angel and Timmy...some of the group I went to Florida with last month.
Bob and I with Jennifer and Kevin. Bob was a f*ck you hand and Kevin was a prisoner from the Dept of Erections.  LOL!!
Karaoke is always going on at Darrell's parties.  Someone asked me to sing something from The Sound of Music so I did.  ha ha!
.
Bob breakin' it down on the dance floor. 
A pilot, wedding cake/bride/burlesque??, and a nerd.  ha ha!  Everyone loved the guy in the wedding cake dress.  These guys were a lot of fun!
I'm not sure how many people attended altogether but I can guess at least 60 people were there at one time when the party was at its busiest. The cops came at one point but then left. That was a first. 

Darrell always puts out a spread of several kinds of chili in crockpots, hot dogs, sandwiches and other munchies then asks for help with drinks and desserts.  He also makes a few hundred Jello shots. I was having some tummy issues last weekend so I didn't have any spirits but heard some of the Jello shots were made with peach schnapps and I bet those were quite yummy. He also sets up a couple firepits in his backyard so people can enjoy time outside if they want to.  It was chilly that night but warm by the fires.

Can't wait until next year!! I'm thinking of reviving my Queen of Hearts costume from a couple years ago.  I just love that red wig.  We're starting to accumulate quite a collection of Halloween costumes here at this old house.

No comments:

Post a Comment