Robbie's graduation party was a complete success and I'm wiping my hands of any big obligations, for the next few weeks anyway. ha ha!
I decorated all around the house with graduation stuff including this awesome dessert table and photos of Robbie everywhere!
Bob grilled up some burgers, hot dogs and we had lots of other yummy food and plenty of beer.
We had a good group of people show up including grandparents, cousins and friends.
Here are some party-goers playing cornhole.
Grandma Candy enjoying the fair weather.
Croquet was set up for a good ole game amongst we Hennings. Scotty and Brock won both games.
Griffin enjoyed drinking soda from a can...he told me so before I took this picture.
I clearly did not take enough pictures of our guests. I'm going to try better at our next gathering.
Scotty, Brock, me and Terry
Thanks again to and Bob for a fun day with the family. Hugh success.
ReplyDelete