We were able to get a good view of Al, Savannah, Matt and Natalie while they did some of the news outside. It was very exciting being just a few yards from them. Next time we go to New York I want to go down to the show every morning we're there. Of course, another reason to get up early in New York is to visit a Starbucks which is about every 3 blocks in the city.
I know we were on tv as the girl next to us got a cell phone call from her dad and he said he could see her standing in the window behind the show's hosts during the newscast. Inside the window below is Al Roker, Willie and Natalie.
After we left the show we went to the NBC Experience Store and I bought a couple coffee mugs and stood next to my Today Show idol, Matt Lauer.
No comments:
Post a Comment