Thursday, May 23, 2013

Graduation 2013

Graduation was last night!!  We took some photos at this old house before heading to the ceremony



The ceremony was at the Sports Center.  Once there we discovered Robbie had worn the white stoll backwards in the home pictures.  ha ha!  Oh well.


Robbie walking in the processional.



This was the smallest graduating class his school has ever had...302 students graduated.


Robbie with his childhood friends from our neighborhood.  They've been hanging out together since first grade.  Robert, Gus and Robbie.

The ceremony was very nice.  It only lasted 1 hour, 15 minutes but everything that need to be said was, and no one went on and on with a boring speech.  The weather was nice so we were able to get pictures in the parking lot afterwards.  Robbie went to get ice cream with his dad's family so Bob and I snuck home so I could write on Robbie's car windows before he went out for the evening.  We let him stay out past his curfew so I'm sure he'll be catching up on sleep today.

One chapter of our lives has closed and the new one starts today :)

1 comment: