This is Kaylyn's new puppy, Chewbacca. He's a Pomeranian and they got him to be a little friend for Emme, the teacup puppy they got last autumn. He was named as such because he kind of looks like that character on Star Wars. He's being called "Chewy" for short.
Baby Chewy visited this old house for the first time last night and I didn't get much done for wanting to hold and play with him. He is just precious! If we ever get a puppy he's the kind I want.
After playing and pooping on the newspaper we put down for him he ended up sleeping on the sofa with Bob for about two hours...you know, because the IU game was too terrible to watch.
I don't know if he weighs even a pound yet. He's mostly fur and just like all puppies he is curious and kind of scared big, ole 11 pound Lucas. Yes, our fat cat ran from the puppy! It was quite funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment