Monday, February 10, 2014

Picture Update

Fluffy doesn't like to be cold so we oftentimes find her hanging out near, or on, the heat vents in the house.  Bless her heart!
This is our (the cats') new water fountain.  It runs continuously recycling and filtering their water so it stays fresher longer.  Lucas LOVES it and nearly always drinks from the fountain part. Sheba drinks from the bowl area and we've yet to see Fluffy drink from it at all hence the brown cereal bowl next to the fountain so she does not dehydrate.  High maintenance. 
Bob's best friend...aka this old house's coffee center.  Bob cashed in his Visa Rewards points for this bad boy and I bought him the Kcup carousel for Christmas.  After we told Brock about this he found that he had enough rewards points and got one for their house too.  We bought one of the adapter cups so you can use non-Kcup coffee if you want to.  I've tried it a couple times and find that I do prefer my freshly ground beans vs. the Kcups.
Robbie's new work area in the laundry room that I mentioned in my previous post.
Ahhh, my new favorite liquor...not that I drink much anyway, but this Kinky stuff is really good!  I found it last summer at Sam's Club liquor store and thought it sounded good.  We didn't open it until New Year's Eve and it was delicious.  I actually added a splash to my champagne but it is also good on the rocks. 
If you cannot read the label it says vodka with mango, blood orange and passion fruit.

Makes me want to hurry up spring to get here so I can sit outside and sip on a little while I watch the birds. 

1 comment:

  1. Always enjoy your updates from kitty's,alcohol to favorite son. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete