I'm loving this autumn weather! One morning last week I had to wear a long sleeve shirt when I walked one morning. It was a little chilly. I've been trying to walk several times a week now since it's so nice outside.
I made some delicious Taco Soup this evening. I used the Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe but used ground beef and turkey instead of chicken and half packet of ranch dressing mix. I made a double batch so we can eat on it for a couple nights and then I'll freeze the leftovers for another time. It was really good with some shredded cheese and tortilla chips instead of crackers. Now I have heartburn but a couple Tums should take care of that.
Bob and I had a really good time last weekend. We visited his cousins and went to the Colts game on Sunday. The weather in downtown Indy was great. The roof on the stadium was open and it was just a great day for watching football. Despite the loss to the Dolphins the game was exciting and a lot of fun! I'd love to go to another game this season but we'll probably have to wait until next year. I'm trying to figure out how to upload photos from my phone to the laptop and I'll post some pictures when I do.
Robbie has adjusted better to school in recent weeks. While he is still not excited about the courses he is taking, he has a better attitude than he did at first and I've never seen him study as much in his whole school life than he has in the past 4 weeks. ha ha! Looks like he is finally taking it seriously (keep fingers crossed).
We attended our first soccer game of the season last week. It was a tied game but so much fun to be back at the soccer complex cheering the team on. We're going to all the home games for the rest of the season and maybe some post season play if they go that far.
Hope everyone is enjoying the best season of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment