Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

It's just been an uneventful Wednesday here at this old house so I thought I would post some pictures  taken recently.  Below is the beast growing out of my compost bin. Actually there are two beasts. Some of the leaves are rounded and others are pointy.  Not exactly sure what they are yet,
but both vines do have little baby something-or-anothers growing from the yellow flower blooms.

Below is a kind of bad picture of my garden from a couple weeks ago; everything is even bigger now so that you cannot see the ground so much.  This is my parsley. They are now triple this size and I use a lot of it.

For instance, I chop and sprinkle it over food to give it more of a WoW factor for plating presentation (ha ha!) and

I used that chicken to make paninis along with some feta cheese and onion.  It was delicious!
Here is our little Lucas baby just hanging out when he's not begging for attention.  All of our cats have become so needy in the past several months. Even Sheba is constantly coming up to us for some lovins lately. 

1 comment:

  1. When we looked at the thing growing out of your compose, I still think it looks like a gourd.
    Maybe we will have Halloween gourds to decorate.

    ReplyDelete